Start your business in a vibrant, professional space with excellent quality support for real business growth. We are the only independently accredited incubation space in Plymouth
“Simply put, it is crucial. The contacts, the support, and the resulting possibilities are all excellent.”
25/03/2014 How Innovation Can Add Real Value to your Business – Free half-day seminar – 1 May 2014, open to Plymouth University staff, students and businesses
Who is it for?
Formation Zone is perfect for those wanting to develop a business idea and start up in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- We are open to anyone to apply to; our successful applicants demonstrate innovation*, high standards and potential for growth.
- Formation Zone is looking for business ideas in these priority areas: creative industries, hi-tech, marine, environmental, advanced engineering, health and wellbeing.
* Innovative business ideas aim to create a product or service that is new or improved in order to satisfy a customer need.
What are the benefits?
- Excellent quality support to develop your business idea,
- Keep motivated and connected by working alongside like-minded people,
- Opportunities to tap into the knowledge and expertise at Plymouth University,
- Part of a network of businesses that may lead to supply chain and collaboration opportunities,
- A professional, vibrant and productive workspace,
- Increased presence and profile of your business,
- Referrals and recommendations into networks and opportunities that will keep you supported even after you leave Formation Zone
- 80% of businesses that start with Formation Zone continue to thrive
“I would have no hesitation in recommending the Formation Zone to future clients, great facilities, super staff, supportive & knowledgeable”
How to apply
The application process for Formation Zone is designed to ensure that we are developing the best environment for our clients. We ask you to download and fill in an application form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and then come in for an informal interview.
If you would like to arrange a visit, request more information or an application pack please contact our office on 0800 052 5600 or e-mail email@example.com
To find out more about how Formation Zone encourages and supports businesses
View our animation: